The Greater West Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce offers a range of membership levels and sponsorship opportunities that can be tailored to meet the needs of every business and organization. This includes the opportunity to promote your company or organization at various Chamber events throughout the year.
A Partial List of Amazing Chamber Member Benefits
Monday Newsletter – FREE!
Include your event and news in our weekly email blast distributed to Chamber members and the community. Be sure to let us know if you have received any recognitions, awards, etc. for a “job well done” in your business. Job postings, new member information, community happenings are all offered as part of our weekly eblast. Please provide info in a jpeg or png. Reach 800 contacts. Click rate of 33%, FB re-posting FREE!
B.I.G. – Business Innovation Generator – FREE!
Business to Business Resource Group – Receive important information about how to grow and sustain your business. Chamber members can offer expert advice on a variety of topics. Exchange business cards and networking as well. Listing in several places on our website directory.
S.R.G. – Senior Resource Group & Entrepreneur Resource Group – FREE!
If you want to connect with other like-minded businesses that serve the senior industry or are a budding entrepreneur that wants information and a way to grow your business, these concentrated networking groups are a fabulous resource! Listing in 2 places on our website. If you host a lunch and learn, coffee connection or field trip, the program goes out in the West Bloomfield Parks and Rec program directory to 133,000 homes!
Swag and Promotional Items in our Welcome Bags – FREE!
Give us your brochures and other related promotional items and we will not only put them in our welcome bags but the West Bloomfield Township’s welcome to the neighborhood as well.
W.I.N. – Women’s Inspiration Network – FREE!
Join business women each month to network and focus on business topics relevant to women.
Y.P.E.N. – Young Professional Entrepreneur Network – FREE!
Great opportunities to network, exchange ideas and have fun in a lively environment.
Cup Of Connections – Referral Network – New, FREE!
Connect with other businesses and gain benefits from referring to one another.
All membership plans are for the period of one year. The GWB Chamber of Commerce is a nonprofit, 501 C 6. Applications and payment can be processed online using a secure credit card transaction or through a PayPal account. For those who prefer, applications and payment can be made in person at the Chamber Office by appointment. Please direct any questions to Suzanne Levine at 248.626.3636.
Champion Top Level Sponsor & Member – $ 5,000 per year
- Prominent logo on the Chamber website
- Prominent logo in the Chamber email newsletter
- One year membership in the Chamber
- Feature article in the Chamber newsletter and posted on the Chamber website
- Monthly eblasts
- Sponsorship recognition at events and the opportunity for product giveaways Logo on invitations to the Chamber Gala event, logo in Lucite frame holders, sponsorship logo signage
(24″ by 26″ Thank You to Our Sponsors)
- Tickets to some events (not including Leadership Luncheon or Awards Dinner)
Chamber Sponsor & Member – $ 2,500 per year
- Logo on the Chamber website
- Logo on the Chamber email newsletter
- One year membership in the Chamber-starts when you join through the following year of that date.
- Some logo sponsorship recognition on events (not Awards dinner or leadership Luncheon)
- 6 eblasts a year
- Extra promotion of events on FB & newsletter
Non Profit Member* (1-20 employees, small charitable organizations only) – $ 195 per year
Small Business Member* (1 – 20 employees) – $ 235 per year
Medium Business Member* (21 – 75 employees) – $ 285 per year
Large Business Member* (76 or more employees) – $ 560 per year
* Additional Sponsorship Opportunities at these membership levels:
- Logo on the Chamber website – $ 1,500 per year
- Logo in the Chamber newsletter – $ 1,500 per year
- Sponsorships available at all of our events
Join the Chamber Today! – Information Needed:
- Member Name
- Business or Organization Name
- A Brief Description of Your Business or Organization
- Telephone Number
- Additional Telephone Number (optional)
- Email Address
- Website Address (optional)
- A Major Credit Card or a PayPal Account
Click here to join using our online registration and payment process or call Suzanne Levine at 248.626.3636.