Managing your personal website user profile
(not to be confused with your Chamber Member Directory listing)
The following items are key elements of your personal user profile:
- Username – This is the login name that was provided to you. This can not be changed.
- First Name and Last Name – Optional and can be updated.
- Nickname – Required and can be updated.
- Email Address – Must be unique from all other users. This can be updated and should match the member email address that we have on record for you. Please advise Suzanne Levine at 248.626.3636 or via email at email@example.com of any change so that we can update our records.
- Password – Should be strong and should not use easily guessed values such as Password, P@assw0rd. This can be updated.
- Display Name Publicly As – Select how you would like your name to appear on posts that you submit to our Member Blog
Other optional profile items that can be set, but are NOT currently used to manage or set any site content and can be ignored:
- Other contact info – Website, AIM, Yahoo IM, Jabber / Google Talk
- About Yourself – Biographical Info
To update your user profile in the future, go to this address: http://westbloomfieldchamber.com/wp-admin/profile.php