Business Innovation Generator Guidance:
B.I.G. Guidance is Innovative Ideas & Advice from Chamber Members for Your Business
Here are some B.I.G. Tips for operating your business!
B.I.G. = Innovate. Grow. Manage.
Member B.I.G. Tips
Test Blank Tip
Not much to say!John Doe | Local Business, Inc.
Is Your Website Mobile Friendly?
Technology/Website Design Tip
Over 55% of website visitors today are using mobile devices! Make sure your website is mobile friendly.Scott Simpson | Vector Associates, LLC
248.862.7220 | https://vector-associates.com
Content = Storytelling
Your content (social media, web, etc.) should be more storytelling than story-selling. Carefully curate your content with the attitude of crafting a story. What is your story?Vito Curcuru | Consult Vito
586.215.4270 | https://consultvito.com/
This section exists for you to showcase your skills and business’ area of expertise. You are great at what you do and this is your chance to give the world an example of your knowledge.
What is B.I.G.?
As a reminder B.I.G. is about:
B.I.G. Members have an entrepreneurial spirit and know that innovation is about solving problems and implementing new ideas that are creative and create value.
The Business Innovation Generator will provide ideas for businesses that will help them grow. Many business owners do not have the resources or expertise to fully understand the many facets of owning and operating a business. B.I.G. will fill that gap with its members who will provide innovative ideas in their areas of expertise.
Here are the guidelines for submitting a tip:
- Provide the category of business your tip fits (marketing, accounting, sales, etc.).
- Tips are 200 characters including spaces.
- Tips are not commercials. They are meant to give advice from your business to other business owners. By doing so, you will be able to showcase what your business does and give some advice.
- Include your name, company name, business phone number, and optionally, your business website address.
- Submit to Vito Curcuru at Consult Vito. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and his phone number is 586-215-4270